August. September, October, November & December Masterclass Bundle
In this special course bundle, you will receive access to the Easy EdTech Club membership items for August, September, October, November & December!
- Each month is usually $19...
- But this bundle is offered at $75
- Save $20 by purchasing them together right now!
- Masterclass: 30 minute video where I breakdown a big EdTech idea and share ways to make it work in K-12 classrooms; includes captions, an audio version to download
- Guide: a PDF document with an overview of the topic, full transcript of the masterclass, techy tasks for grade level bands (K-4, 5-8, 9-12), and cross-curricular connections
- Video Q&A: a recorded Q&A session where I answer questions on the topic that club members submit each month; the recordings are available on the 25th of each month and include captions and a full transcript… you'll access all of the recorded Q&As right away (except for December's which will post later this month)
- Surprise Bonus Items: including promo codes, first looks, reading recommendations, computer wallpaper, tech-friendly quotes to tweet out, and more surprises that vary each month!
What's inside each month?
More details on each one...
[August 2019] Virtual Reality Without a Headset
This month is all about using virtual reality without a headset. In addition to sharing favorite resources, I will share strategies for putting this concept into practice across grade levels and subject areas. We’ll discuss what you need to do to prepare for virtual reality experiences, how to introduce virtual reality to students, and ways to make sure this experience is “quality” not “bright and shiny.”
[September 2019] Projects Inspired by Social Media
This month is all about projects inspired by social media. In addition to sharing favorite resources for simulating social media experiences, I will share strategies for helping students share what they’ve learned -- in big and small moments -- in similar ways that they can share in social spaces online. We’ll discuss what you need to do to set up students for success whether they are sharing with visuals or text.
[October 2019] Using Video for Formative Assessment
This month is all about checking for understanding (aka formative assessment) with video tools. In addition to sharing a quick overview of why formative assessment is so important, I will go through two spotlight tools and my favorite strategies for setting up students for success with video. We’ll discuss how to identify success criteria, plan prompts for students, and use video (and audio) to differentiate how students respond.
[November 2019] Purposeful Podcasts: Creative Consumption
This month is all about how to use podcasts with students in a creative and purposeful manner. We’ll think about students as consumers or listeners of podcast episodes and audio clips. In addition to sharing a quick overview of favorite podcasts (and where to go to find more), I will go through ways to curate (or pick) the best podcast episode for students, how to get that podcast episode in their hands, and how to make sure this activity is full of purpose.
[December 2019] Creating Comics with Students
This month is all about using comics in the classroom, specifically with students as creators. We’ll look at how comics have found their place into classrooms across the content areas and how you can use them with students of all ages in any subject area. I will take you through key strategies for creating comics with students that make this experience relevant, deliberate, and of course fun for everyone!
Get started now!
I'm a former classroom teacher and lover of all things EdTech. Let's work together to place "tasks before apps" and make EdTech easy this school year!